Testimonials & Places We've Been
Thanks again for coming to support the Black Man's Dialogues Think Tank. You actually kept the purpose of it as the forefront by offering a solution that I believe will be invaluable to felons re-entering society.
- Crystal Anderson, Penphoria - A Writing, Publishing, Broadcasting and Media Production Firm Atlanta
The website built for my business was amazing. You helped me understand what I need to grow my business and get noticed on google!
- Mr. Lester Dutton, Plants on Wheels - Interior Plant Design Atlanta
I would just like to personally thank Aleasa because she is not a family member, close family friend, or anyone I've known for my entire life but she always manages to think of me when she has the ability to provide an opportunity. After meeting Aleasa, she has opened quite a few doors for me and I am very thankful. It's funny that support and assistance come from those you least expect, and Aleasa has proven to me that I should never give up because you never know who is next in line to help. I am forever indebted to Aleasa, and am thankful to be able to have known such a beautiful soul. I hope all is well with you and yours!!! Blessings!
- Zaje Richardson, LoveZajeMusic Pennsylvania
This is exactly the kind of information these (music)artists need to hear!
- Mr. Cynclair, C & C Entertainment Firm New York
Thank you for coming and helping our employees understand the importance of their work!
- Patricia Reh, Kraft Foods Dover, DE
She is an awesome resource on a variety of topics and is willing to assist in the trenches or the board room!
- Semia Hackett, Delaware Transit Corporation Wilmington, DE
She is one of the most resourceful and dedicated persons in her field that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!
- Christine O'Neill, Public School RN Wilmington, DE
I'm just thankful for the growth I've experienced through her wisdom.
- R. Madison, FaithStar Comics Philadelphia
"The level of service is fantastic. Having been newly introduced, we were extremely impressed by the professionalism of Ms. Word. The feeling of empowerment we had continues on well after the session. Thank you!”
-Just Us Girls - A Book Club for Young Women Baltimore, MD
"We honestly had no idea what to expect when booking this speaker. What a great experience this was! Our reactions then vs. now have been forever affected! Great job."
-Let's Make a Change - A forward thinking movement Scottsdale, AZ
- Plants on Wheels - Interior Plant Design, Atlanta
- Beauty Supply Institute - Atlanta
- Mind Ur Business Indie Artist Music Conference
- Rise of Eve Movie - Documentary
- Kraft Foods, Inc. - Delaware
- DE State School Nurses Association
- Freely Simple Bakeries
- COMTO Minority Transit Officials
- American Contingency Planners Regional Expo
- Duffy's Hope Mentoring Program
- Just Us Girls
- Red Clay School District Nurses
- Bright Horizons Astra Zeneca Childcare
- Ladies of Joy Women's Ministry Program
- St. Marks Pre School
- Let's Make a Change Empowerment Center
- Salvation Army Early Learning Centers
- JCC (Jewish Community Center) Childcare Program
- CACC Montessori